I am back from long weekend.
During the weekends, I have tried out taiwanese stewed pork rice recipe.
It was a simple all-in-one dish, pork belly cube, bean curd skin and egg.
A recipe for lazy people like me.
It was too dull?
Do not worry. I have fried some green baby french bean with dried shrimp.
Was it better now?
1. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan and stir fry garlic until fragrant.
2. Add in the pork belly cube and stir fry until slightly browned.
3. Add in peanut sauce, light soy sauce, pepper, shaoxing wine, rock sugar, cinnamon stick, clove, star anise, water and hard boiled eggs.
4. Stew for one hour.
5. Add in bean curd skin and stew for another 15 mins.
6. Season with light soy sauce and pepper again if needed.
7. Ready to serve.