Friday, May 15, 2009
I cooked ginger chicken for dinner last night. It was very flavoursome. There is no fancy ingredient needed, so give it a try.
1. Stir fry garlic and ginger slice(1 tablespoon each) with enough oil.
2. Add in chicken and black fungus(optional, I did not have black fungus) and stir fry until fragrant(I used 1/2 farm chicken).
3. Cover the chicken with enough water.
4. Season with shaoxing wine, oyster sauce, light soy sauce and little bit of sugar.
5. Cover the wok and turn to medium-low heat for 20 minutes(shorter time for normal chicken).
6. Ready to serve.
My 'signature' blanched vegetables. ;)
Today I am on leave, so no cooking tonight. :p