Thursday, May 21, 2009
Original recipe is from Home Cooked Recipe, but I did make some notes after the cooking session. I did not mean your recipe is no good, ok? ;)
1. I do not keep self raising flour. Most of time I substitute it with normal flour + baking powder. Ratio is roughly 150g flour and 2 tablespoon baking powder.
2. Do not cut down quantity on the banana. If you think your banana is smaller than medium size, use 4 bananas to be safe.
3. No need to worry about the sugar. If it is not sweet enough, serve the banana pancake with honey. It is a perfect match.
4. I used non stick pan instead of griddle. It worked as well.
5. This recipe can make 5 normal size pancakes, good enough for 3-4 person.