Bottom left: steamed radish cake
Bottom right: pan fried radish cake
I always want to make radish cake from the scratch, using rice. This is my first attempt and it is very nice. I am satisfied with the result.
Long grain rice 400g
some dried mushroom
1. Wash the rice, soak in 400g water overnight.
2. Drain the rice, put in 400g water, blend with high speed blender.
3. Wash mushroom, soak it for 15 minutes, cut into thin slices.
4. Cut radish into thin stripes. (You can use a grater too)
5. Heat up some oil in a pan, stir fry mushroom and radish for a while.
6. Close the lid for 2 minutes at medium heat.
7. Season with some salt and pepper.
8. Brush a tray with oil.
9. Pour the mushroom and radish in the tray, follow by the rice milk.
10. Stir well.
11. Steam for 40 minutes.
12. Put aside until it is completely cold then only remove the radish cake from the pan.