There were big prawns and salted egg in my kitchen.
So, I wanted to make salted egg yolk prawn.
I had no internet access at home, so I googled the recipes with my 3G handphone.
Have to make full use of my handphone now. ;)
After referring to a few recipes, I came out with my own simple recipe.
1. Season the prawn with some pepper.
2. Coat the prawn with some corn flour.
3. Deep fry the prawn until it is cooked. Remove and set aside.
4. Mix the salted egg yolk with the prawn.
5. Melt some butter in the wok and stir fry some garlic.
6. Add in the prawn and stir fry until fragrant.
7. Season with black pepper.
8. Ready to serve.
It was finger linckin' good. Imagine fresh and succulent prawn that was evenly coated with salted egg yolk. Perhaps the only consideration was the high cholesterol content. :)