This is a very nice milk stick with mild cheese taste recipe, good as teething stick too.
Low protein/cake flour 300g(sifted)
Parmesan/Cheddar cheese 10g
1. Mix flour and sugar in a bowl.
2. Melt butter, milk and cheese over low heat.
3. Pour #2 into #1 and knead into a dough.
4. Put into a large ziplock bag, flatten it. The thickness should be around 1cm.
5. Cut into 5cmx1cm stick.
6. Keep it as it is for original flavour or you can brush a layer of honey or egg yolk, sprinkle some white sesame on top.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at about 160 degree for about 25 minutes.
8. After cool down, store in an airtight container.