I like this recipe very much. Simple, healthy and delicious. Definitely a keeper!
**This recipe makes about 18 pieces cookies**
Instant oat 50g
Low protein/cake flour 100g(sifted)
Baking powder 2g
Blackstrap Molasses 20g
Unsalted Butter 35g(room temperature)
1. Mix oat, flour, baking powder in a bowl.
2. Add in molasses, honey, milk and butter, mix well. Do not over knead.
3. Close with cling wrap and place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
4. Use a tablespoon to scoop, then form into a ball, place on the baking tray, then use the back of the spoon to press on it genlty.
5. Repeat until the dough is used up.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 170 degree for about 25 minutes.
7. Once cool down, store in an airtight container.