Wednesday, January 6, 2016
Since I have half block of Parmesan cheese, I decided to try out cheese loaf recipe using my bread maker. The loaf is as fluffy as normal plain loaf with very nice cheese fragrant. It is even more delicious to spread a layer of butter on top, but calories are higher.
High protein flour 250g
Parmesan cheese(grated) 30g
1. Put everything except yeast and butter in the bread maker bowl.
2. Turn on P30 for 15 minutes and then let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
3. Add in butter and yeast. Do note that yeast has to be put directly in the bowl.
4. Turn on P30 for 15 minutes and then let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
5. Take out the dough. Split into half. Roll into two bun shapes.
6. Put the dough back to the bowl without the kneading pan.
7. Turn on P22. Take out 10 minutes before the program ends.
Posted by soo sean at 9:35 AM