Sunday, January 24, 2016

Cheesy sweet potato balls


I bought a pack of organic sweet potato. When I cut open, it is a mixture of different colors, purple, orange and yellow. Weird. Never encounter this before. Anyway, I made cheesy sweet potato balls for tea break. It is simple and fast, most important it is also healthy and yummy.

Ingredients:
Sweet potato(steamed and mashed)
mozzarella cheese cubes
black sesame

Method:
1. Take one teaspoon of sweet potato and put on your palm. 
2. Gentle press on the sweet potato so that it sticks together.
3. Place a cheese cube at the center.
4. Cover with another teaspoon of sweet potato.
5. Make into a ball shape.
6. Spray or brush the sweet potato ball with water.
7. Roll the ball on a plate of black sesame.
8. Repeat until all the sweet potato has been used up.
9. You can either steam, bake or fry the sweet potato balls.
10. I opted for steam as it is healthier. I steamed for 10 minutes at medium heat. 

No comments: