This is a very common dish in chinese restaurants. Whenever I serve this steamed fish, I will get very good feedbacks.
1. A fresh and fully defrosted fish is a must.
2. Marinate the fish with 1 tbsp of garlic oil and 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
3. Only place the fish after the water is boiled.
4. Do not overcook the fish. Steam it with maximum fire for 8 mins.
5. Garnish with chinese parsley and carot
**** Adjust the seasoning quantity and cooking time according the fish size****
Give it a try and tell me how you like it!