After Phin Zhe had the first bite, he pointed at the focaccia and commented,"This bread is nice!" :D
When I baked, the whole house was filled with olive oil and rosemary smells, it made me felt like I was in a bakery. :)
280g high protein flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp salt
0.5tsp active dried yeast
1. Knead all the ingredients into dough.(I used bread maker, pizza mode).
2. Let the dough sit and rest for 20 minutes.
3. Divide into 3 equal portions and sit for 10 minutes.
4. Place the dough on parchment paper and roll out to 7 inches diameter flat dough.
5. Let it sit and rest for 40 minutes.
6. Use finger to poke on the dough to create wells.
7. Brush a layer of olive oil on the surface.
8. Sprinkle generous amount of chopped fresh rosemary, sea salt(I skipped) and cheese(I skipped) on top of the dough
9. Bake 15 minutes in preheated oven at 180c to 200c.
Best serve with a cup of espresso or cappucino. Of course my boy had it without coffee. :-)