Monday, January 6, 2014
I will try to adapt any recipes with the healthy ingredients on my kitchen shelf. This recipe is quite similar to the almond cracker recipe. For this recipe, you can substitute the flaxseed with sesame seeds. And if you have a digital scale that can be reset to zero, then you can prepare this with a single bowl and a spoon, which means less cleaning to be done later. ;) I use a salad bowl.
Ingredients(This recipe yields 2 tray):
20g melted unsalted butter
2 medium eggs(~100g)
30g powdered brown sugar
60g sifted low protein flour
1. Beat butter and sugar with a spoon until sugar melted.
2. Add in eggs and mix well.
3. Fold in flour and flaxseeds.
4. Lay parchment paper on baking tray.
5. Scoop a spoon of batter on the parchement paper, use the back of the spoon to spread out to average and thin layer.
6. Bake at preheated 170'c for 10 to 15 minutes until slightly golden.