Please do not ask why I did not update this blog for so long, ok? Lazy to explain how busy I am again. ;)
Here is the long due recipe requested by one of my reader. My family came to penang and we celebrated Christmas together. So, I took the opportunity to learn this carrot walnut cake from my mum.
2 cups self raising flour
1tsp soda bicarbonate
pinch of salt
1tsp cinnamon powder
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup oil
2 cups grated carrot
3/4 cup toasted and chopped walnut
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degree c.
2. Beat sugar and oil till dissolve.
3. Add in egg one at a time and continue beating.
4. Add in flour mixture and mix well.
5. Add in grated carrot and walnut.
6. Grease the cake tray and pour the mixture into the tray.
7. Bake at 180 degree c for 35-45 minutes.
Note that you do not need a mixer for this recipe.