I did not cook this dish for long.
But, it turned out better than what I had expected.
My No.1 fan said it was as nice as Pen Mutiara.
Well, I do not care if Pen Mutiara is good or if you are lying.
I promise to cook the same dish for you again.
Next year, ok? ;)
boiling in the wok
served in casserole
A1 instant curry paste that I used.
1. Put the curry paste under medium heat.
2. Add in few stalks of lemongrass and some finely chopped shallots.
3. When you can smell the fragrant, add in water(amount per instruction at the back).
4. When it is boiling, put in the pre-steamed fish head and lady fingers(steamed separately).
5. Cook for a while.
6. Finally, add in coconut milk.