Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hakka Yong Tau Fu

The last time I made yong tau foo was years back when I was still in Uni. I think this dish started with bean curd stuffed with fish and pork paste. Later, it was expanded to fish ball, brinjal, lettuce, chili, lady finger, bitterground and the list goes on.

So last Saturday, I decided to have yong tau foo feast. First photo was the yong tau foo before cooked and second photo was the cooked yong tau fu in soup. The serving was for 2 person. For home made yong tau foo, I didn't need to care about the cost. So, I filled them with big spoons of paste. Satisfying...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that too much for 2 person serving ? Keep some for me !

soo sean said...

Ok, will keep some for you. But it can't last many days, when are you coming? ;)

Anonymous said...

Won't be able to find shops selling yong tau fu with so much fish paste nowadays.

There's always a difference if you prepare it yourself.

soo sean said...

That's the difference between home-cooked food and outside food. :)

You do cooking as well, right? Why didn't you start to blog about your cookings?