Monday, August 19, 2013
120g organic unbleached flour
100g low sodium organic cheddar cheese(cut into small cubes, about 1inch3)
50g organic unsalted butter(cut into small cubes, about 1inch3)
2 to 3tbsp cold water
1. Pulse all ingredients except cold water in food processor until they are mixed well.
2. Add 1 tbsp cold water at a time, pulse until a slightly sticky dough is form.
3. Keep in airtight container in fridge for about 15mins.
4. Roll out to the thickness that you desire. Bear in mind that after bake it will increase 50% in thickness.
5. Cut to desire shape with cookies cutter.
If you don't have a food processor, you can mix them with hands. But you might need slightly more cold water. My first batch was done with hands, they turned out as tasty.
Recipe fills two 500ml container. My boy loves it so much that sometimes I have to hide the container. ^_^